welcome to my blog

welcome all,i've started my blog so everyone can get to know a little of my everyday life.i also added little clips of my upcoming videos,but to see the full videos you have to go to my site www.saraswirls.com.so i hope you enjoy my blog of my slutty,black loving ,cuckoldress lifestyle.im a true black dick loving slut.

kisses

www.saraswirls.com

June 22, 2011

Daily Free Pic and Write up.. june 22, 2011




The joy of cuckolding... often is not fully understood or appreciated by non practitioners of this sacred lifestyle, its been said that those with great power have even greater responsibility... When you have power over a sexy submissive male, while simultaneaously having power over a dominant aggressive black bull, the power rush is not to be taken for granted nor misused. One loving the dominance and the other loving the submissiveness, while the Goddess gets the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment